Time Zones - Restore Missing Default Time Zones
Published by Brink
You will need to be logged in as an administrator to be able to do this tutorial.
EXAMPLE: Default Time Zones
Here’s How:1. Click on the download button below to download the file below.
2. Click on Save, and save the .reg file to the Desktop.
3. Right click on the downloaded .reg file and click on Merge.
4. Click on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and then OK when prompted.
5. Log off and log on, or restart the computer to apply the changes.
6. When done, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.
7. You will now be able to change the time zone settings to your time zone.
THANKS SHAWN FROM ( FROM WINDOWS 7 FORUM. )